How to Request Records from Army Cid (Criminal Investigative Division)

Contact Us!

We receive questions frequently about how to request records and information from Army CID. Often, Soldiers suspect they have been titled, but are not sure.

Fill the document out. Sign and date the document. Keep a signed copy.
Copy your driver’s license and include the copy with what you send. Sign your name on the copy.

Send by express mail the original signed document to:
Army Crime Records Center
27130 Telegraph Road
Quantico, VA 22184

Keep a copy of the tracking number.

The response from CID should tell you whether documents - if any - are in your CID file.
Related Posts
  • 2019 court-martial punishment chart Read More
  • 2019 Court-Martial Changes - Military Court-Martial Lawyers Read More
  • 2019 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial Read More